Our technology makes end-to-end bulk fuel transactions easier than ever
- 08 September 2017
As bulk fuel specialists, we’re constantly striving for ways to maximise the efficiency, transparency and traceability of bulk fuel deliveries for our customers, all the while creating long-lasting relationships. One of the ways we’ve been doing just that is by employing all-in-one software via mobile platforms which takes the hard work out of bulk and onsite fuel deliveries.
The Fuel Companion and Office Companion apps designed by Companion Software has allowed our customers and their workforce to stay connected with the office wherever they go, monitor fuel levels and place orders. Here’s just a few of the reason why we love using this software, and why we think you’ll love it too.
Fast facts with no delay
When working in remote locations, there’s always going to be a delay in information for tasks such as cash flow and reporting, potentially holding up work. With the Companion apps, there’s no more waiting for paperwork on the office end, with information available directly from the equipment or vehicle.
This software is heightened by GPS add-ons, which allows our customers to monitor their fleet where ever they might be around the country, subsequently improving performance and processing utilising bulk fuel supplies.
Customised for every industry
At Bulk Fuel Australia, we serve clients across a wide range of industries, including agriculture, marine, building and construction, rail, oil and gas, and fleet and transport. No two industries are alike in their fuel and safety requirements, so it makes sense that our software is customised for every industry.
The latest technology
Paper trails and docket books are a thing of the past. Processing paperless transactions electronically is now an integral part of every business. With the Fuel Companion app, Bulk Fuel Australia and our customers can perform the following tasks in one easy place:
- GPS event tracking via Google Maps allowing you to monitor your fleet so you can see exactly where a delivery took place
- Barcode scanning capability which helps to eliminate data entry mistakes and multiple ordering
- The ability to integrate with vehicle/equipment meters which ensures the correct volumes of fuel delivery
- Capture customer signatures and produce POS delivery dockets for our customers
- Ability to use the app in its full capacity offline
- Bluetooth capability
- Detailed reporting with the capability to produce customised reports, improving transparency and traceability
- Communication with drivers if updating trip information
- Seamless order processing and ability to integrate with scheduling
- Runs on Windows Mobile and is compatible with multiple devices.
Using these apps has changed the way we conduct business, with Bulk Fuel Australia director, Ashley Mitchell, saying “in the past, we were geared up to process transactions in some cases one at a time. The electronic world has arrived and with more management controls in place. Using this software has enabled us to reduce resources and increase our capacity and accuracy in processing”.
Whether you’re looking for a bulk diesel fuel supplier or are interested in improving your fleets fuel management through the use of Bulk Fuel Australia’s software, get in contact with us today on 1300 57 9990.