Bulk Fuel Australia’s BP fuel cards provide you the opportunity to consolidate all your fuel expenses into a single account. Fuel cards keep your fleet running while at the same time improve traceability and control.
Designed for those in the fleet and transport sector, our BP fuel cards can be used at over 1,300 participating service stations around the country.
Flexibility, control and convenience
There are many benefits of integrating fuel cards into your fleet and transport business.
- Flexibility: You can limit purchases to fuel only or allow for additional, non-fuel options, such as: carwash, restaurant, vehicle maintenance, tyres, batteries etc.
- Security: Choose from a range of security options including PIN, odometer readings or purchase limits.
- Control: Link your fuel cards to a dedicated vehicle or an individual. Vehicle-specific cards allow you to track fuel costs per vehicle and allow for multiple drivers. Whereas personalised cards feature the driver's name embossed on the card and are ideal for those staff who use more than one company vehicle or hire cars.
- Traceability: Fuel cards track data that allows for greater oversight and traceability, such as date, time, location, odometer, volume, fuel capacity (litres per 100km) and more.
- Convenience: Manage your fuel spend with one consolidated statement for all your vehicles’ expenses.
For all your fuel card needs, contact Bulk Fuel Australia on 1300 57 9990.